VOLUNTEERS NEEDEDUpdated Friday September 15, 2017 by Carlos Ospina.
The club is in desperate need of volunteers to assist the club in the various events and activities coming up. Please take a look below as we would ask all coaches and your teams to help out in at least one of the events below. This is your chance to give back to the club.
Coaches and teams volunteering often will get priority when requesting practice fields, winter gym time. this is also a good way to complete your bond requirement.
1) Need Volunteers to help with the Little Kickers Program at Bay Park:
We need volunteers to assist coaching the Little Kickers (2-3 year old). it's a lot of fun and a great way to help. Students looking for community hours should definitely take advantage of this. 2-3 hours. Just tell us what Saturdays you can help. times are 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm
2) Need volunteers to help with the Intramurals at Bay Park
We need help with:
- Monitoring the greeting table (tell parents and players what field to go),
- Assist the current intramurals coordinator or trainers.
- Assist in lining the field ( show up at 8:00am and line the fields. takes about 1 hour)
3) Need help working the table at the Lynbrook Expo Sept 23 at Greis.
Please contact Carlos Ospina if you're interested in one of these opportunities