Little Kickers Fall 2018Updated Friday August 17, 2018 by Stephanie Brizard.
What is LERSC Little Kickers?
Little Kickers meets weekly on Saturdays at BAY PARK in East Rockaway for eight or nine sessions from September to November in the Fall and April to June in the Spring.
$80 per season, per child.
When are the Sessions?
FALL 2018 - Saturday Session Dates:
Week 2: 9/15/18
Week 3: 9/22/18 * tentative, league photos*
Week 4: 9/29/18
Week 5: 10/13/18
Week 6: 10/20/18
Week 7: 10/27/18
Week 8: 11/3/18
Little Kickers: (use size 2 or 3 soccer ball)
DOB 4/1/16 - 9/1/16 9:30AM – 10AM *full*
DOB 9/1/15 - 4/1/16 10:10AM – 10:50AM *only 1 spot left
DOB 4/1/15 - 9/1/15 11AM – 11:40AM *only 2 spots left
DOB 1/1/15 - 4/1/15 11:50AM – 12:30PM *several spots remaining
Spring 2019 - Saturday Session Times: TBD
Where Do I Register:
What Gear Do I need?
Every child should wear appropriate athletic clothing (weather appropriate), including sneakers. All players will be given a LERSC soccer jersey for the saturday session. All children should be the appropriate sized soccer ball, size 2 or 3 ball, to play and their own bottle of cold water. Please put your name on everything.
How is my child’s team determined?
Little Kickers are split into sessions based on age. There are no teams for this age group.
Player and Parent Expectations
- Show up on-time, dressed with their ball, ready to play
- always try their best
- show good sportsmanship (no hitting, pushing or fighting and we cheer for everyone).
- In cold weather, gloves, hats with no brims and ear warmers are allowed to be worn.
- Jewelry of any kind is not allowed, including earrings. Any child who has recently (within 60 days) had their ears pierced may place either a piece of tape or a band-aid over the earrings.
- No smoking, drinking alcohol, or pets are allowed. Any parent or responsible adult who brings a pet to the field will be asked to leave.
- Players and Parents MUST be respectful towards the trainers, coaches and club officials and are expected to respect each other. Failure to adhere will result in expulsion from the playing area and/or expulsion from the soccer club. There will be no refunds!
- Players and parents are EXPECTED TO CLEAN UP after their games before leaving the field.
Points of Contact:
For assistance with Little Kickers, please contact Stephanie Brizard (email@example.com).
We play in the rain. We cancel sessions in cases of lightning or field flooding.
You must sign up for texts/emails to be notified of a cancellation due to inclement weather.
If you have not heard via text or email that soccer is cancelled, then it is not cancelled. We do not have any room in the schedule for make-up days and we try our best to give our children a chance to play. Please do not email or text us asking if we are going to cancel. If we do, you will know.
The club does not make any refunds, to any person, at any time, for any reason. However, every registration is eligible to obtain insurance on your registration for a nominal fee from a third-party insurance provider. LERSC is not responsible for any contract that you may enter into with that third-party.
Check out these great articles about youth soccer and its benefits: